11 Juil Selinko is looking for a Senior DevOps
In a nutshell:
Selinko S.A. is looking for a Senior DevOps to join our technology team, as internal position. We are active in the domain of product anti-counterfeiting and we are building a platform and mobile ecosystem to bring added value services to both consumers and brands.
You will help the team maintain and evolve the current Selinko platform infrastructure consisting of microservices running on Docker, as well as maintaining the tools used by the development team.
- You are proficient in Docker
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route53, RDS, API Gateway, …)
- Deployment experience with Ansible
- SSL/TLS Certificates are no secret to you
- You’re a monitoring freak (Grafana, Sensu, Sentry, ELK Stack)
- You feel at home with a Unix shell
- Security concerns are important for you
- You are agile in the way you work
- Great communications skills
- Curious and eager to learn new technologies
- Fluency in french and english
We are interested in people who have used, knows about or even have heard about one or many of the following technologies and willing to learn more about them:
- Continuous integration and deployment (Gitlab)
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Extra bonus point : Functional programming language (Erlang, Elixir, Clojure, LISP, Scala, Haskell, …), Ruby on Rails, Django, Grails
- An interesting salary package
- A bleeding edge working environment
- A MacBook Pro and a smartphone
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the first Internet of Genuine Things platform.
Winner of the best innovation awards at CMA 2014, Selinko, a Louvain-La-Neuve based company, is considered as one of the most disruptive Belgian start up. Our mission is to make object smart by giving them a unique identity that can be verified by anyone thanks to an integrated NFC chip, which can be read simply by scanning with a smartphone.This identity enables us to give brands a complete solution combining authentication for combating physical and online counterfeiting, traceability up to the point of sale and marketing services to enhance the consumer’s experience. Our platform offers technologies and levels of authentication security that are adapted to market requirements. Our « one-stop shop » approach also allows us to offer an integrated service, from choice and integration of the technology to the strategy for communication from the authentic connected object to the consumer. Our solution is aimed at different sectors such as Luxury Items, Wines and Spirits, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Sporting Goods, Art and Design, etc.
Find out more at www.selinko.com