15 Mar Selinko is looking for 1 Android Developer
In a nutshell:
Selinko S.A. is looking for one Android Craftsman to join our development team, as internal position. We are active in the domain of product anti-counterfeiting and we are building a platform and mobile ecosystem to bring added value services to both consumers and brands (see more in About Selinko)
You will help the team maintain the quality of the current codebase while enhancing it with new features.
The ideal candidate:
- Seasoned developer with 2+ years of experience on multiple projects. With at least one projet that we can test.
- Pragmatic use of object-oriented architecture and design patterns
- Detailed functional knowledge of HTTP and hypermedia APIs
- Knowledge of Android front-end technologies: Layouts, Activities, Fragments, nine-patches, Pixel density, etc…
- Detailed functional knowledge of Intents, AsyncTasks, Gradle, Flavors, Packages, AppCompat (and its implications).
- Knowledge of a POO (even mvc) approach of the Java basics on Android.
- You feel at home with a Unix shell and GIT.
- Security conscious
- At ease with Agile methodology and continuous deployment
- Great communications skills
- Curious and open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in French and English
Nice to have:
- Good Java Knowledge (without Android)
- Using Android for years.
- Be aware about fragmentation and its implication on the ground.
- Familiar with the Android, iOS or Windows Phone SDK
- Working knowledge of public-key cryptography
- Strong knowledge of web front-end. Be able to make the similarity between the mobile and the Web approaches.
- An interesting salary package
- A bleeding edge working environment
- A MacBook Pro and a smartphone
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the first Internet of Genuine Things platform.
Winner of the best innovation awards at CMA 2014, Selinko, a Louvain-La-Neuve based company, is considered as one of the most disruptive Belgian start up. Our mission is to make object smart by giving them a unique identity that can be verified by anyone thanks to an integrated NFC chip, which can be read simply by scanning with a smartphone.This identity enables us to give brands a complete solution combining authentication for combating physical and online counterfeiting, traceability up to the point of sale and marketing services to enhance the consumer’s experience. Our platform offers technologies and levels of authentication security that are adapted to market requirements. Our “one-stop shop” approach also allows us to offer an integrated service, from choice and integration of the technology to the strategy for communication from the authentic connected object to the consumer. Our solution is aimed at different sectors such as Luxury Items, Wines and Spirits, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Sporting Goods, Art and Design, etc.
Find out more at www.selinko.com