03 Dec Selinko is looking for 2 Senior Software Developers
In a nutshell:
Selinko S.A. is looking for 2 Senior Software Craftsmen to join our development team, as internal positions. We are active in the domain of product anti-counterfeiting and we are building a platform and mobile ecosystem to bring added value services to both consumers and brands.
You will help the team maintain the quality of the current codebase while enhancing it with new features.
The ideal candidate:
- Seasoned developer with 5+ years of experience on multiple projects
- Proficient in at least one of those programming languages: Go, Ruby, Python, Java, Groovy, C# or C++
- Pragmatic use of object-oriented architecture and design patterns
- Practice TDD religiously
- Detailed functional knowledge of HTTP and hypermedia APIs
- You feel at home with a Unix shell
- Security awareness
- At ease with Agile methodology and continuous deployment
- You have a GitHub account
- Great communications skills
- Curious and open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in French and English
- Willingness to travel 20%
Nice to have:
- Ruby on Rails expertise
- Familiar with the Android, iOS or Windows Phone SDK
- Working knowledge of public-key cryptography
- Experience with a purely functional programming language : Elixir, Erlang
- Continuous Integration and deployment (AWS, Docker)
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructures (X.509 certificates)
- Basic knowledge of NFC protocols
- Experience with large scale data stores (both relational and NoSQL)
- An interesting salary package
- A bleeding edge working environment: we currently use Rails 4.0, Ruby 2.
- A MacBook Pro and a smartphone
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the first Internet of Genuine Things platform.
Winner of the best innovation awards at CMA 2014, Selinko, a Louvain-La-Neuve based company, is considered as one of the most disruptive Belgian start up. Our mission is to make object smart by giving them a unique identity that can be verified by anyone thanks to an integrated NFC chip, which can be read simply by scanning with a smartphone.This identity enables us to give brands a complete solution combining authentication for combating physical and online counterfeiting, traceability up to the point of sale and marketing services to enhance the consumer’s experience. Our platform offers technologies and levels of authentication security that are adapted to market requirements. Our “one-stop shop” approach also allows us to offer an integrated service, from choice and integration of the technology to the strategy for communication from the authentic connected object to the consumer. Our solution is aimed at different sectors such as Luxury Items, Wines and Spirits, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Sporting Goods, Art and Design, etc.
Find out more at www.selinko.com