08 Mar Selinko is looking for a Marketeer, digital minded, with immediate start
Winner of the best innovation awards at CMA, Selinko, a Louvain-La-Neuve based company founded in 2012, is considered as one of the most disruptive start up in mobile & contactless solutions for brand protection and innovative digital marketing activations. With 21 billion connected objects forecasted by 2020, Selinko aims to become the leading solution to connect products to the Internet of Things. We mark each product with an NFC tag that holds a unique digital identifier, which can be read using an NFC smartphone. This identity enables us to provide to brands high value-added services such as product authentication, grey market detection, consumer engagement and a patented certified e-commerce solution to eradicate the sales of fake products online. Our solution is adapted to different sectors such as wines and spirits, leather goods, perfumes and cosmetics, footwear and apparel, etc. For more information, visit http://selinko.com
The successful entrepreneurial candidate will have exposure to a wide variety of different marketing responsibilities across the organization and exciting and innovative work with some of the biggest brands in wine, spirits and luxury industry. As a fast growing technology company, the Marketeer will assist the VP Marketing & Communications. He/She will be at the heart of supporting the sales team by delivering strong marketing tools and driving marketing campaign to promote awareness of Selinko internationally offline and online. He/She will be in charge of or digital presence.This job is full of variety and the candidate will need to be able to turn his/her hand to a multitude of tasks.
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested and in line with company objectives.
- Produce and deliver necessary tools to support sales (marketing presentations, brochures, video, mobile app, etc.)
- Coordinate events and trade activities
- Assist team members in writing reports and analyzing data (ex: competition)
- In charge of our corporate website, social networks, and blog.
- Assist team members in building up consumer activation strategies based on our technology to pitch clients in the luxury industry.
- Manage relationship with agencies and suppliers / Identify strategic partners
- Min 2 years experience in marketing field, ideally in a digital/mobile/creative agency or working for a brand in an international environment.
- Must have pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit and can work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Bilingual French-English
- Excellent written skills for promotional/marketing/copy creation
- Knowledge of WordPress. Be able to update our website.
- Good command of Indesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- Creative mindset
- Experience working with brands (Digital) Marketing Directors, designers, mobile developers, digital agencies is a strong asset.
- Strong organization skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage relationships with luxury clients and external partners
- A varied and challenging job where you can deploy your skills and sense of initiative to serve an innovative company and be part of the next digital revolution
- A pleasant working environment
- An interesting salary package, competed with fringe benefits
- Easy access in Brabant Wallon
Rue Henri Dumont, 3
Apply here : email@example.com