11 Jan Luxury Market – Marketing & Sales Manager
At Selinko, we believe that all consumers should be able to know if the product they are purchasing is genuine. When consumers can authenticate the products of a brand, there is more trust and the brand value increases significantly.
Selinko provides authentication turnkey solutions based on NFC technology to global brands. With a simple tap of a smartphone, consumers can authenticate products creating a unique one-to-one link between the brand and the consumer. Services provided by Selinko include brand protection, track & trace and consumer engagement services.
Reporting to Selinko’s CEO, the Luxury Market Marketing & Sales Manager will be in charge of selling Selinko’s solution to major luxury brands.
If you are passionate about technology, and you want to help luxury brands in their digital transformation, please contact email@example.com.
- With Selinko’s CEO, define the go to market strategy and target accounts to achieve Selinko’s sales objectives for the luxury segment.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline from prospection to deal closing.
- Identify key stakeholders within the brands.
- Contact target prospects and introduce Selinko’s solution.
- Work with Selinko’s technical team to prepare ad hoc proposals and quotations.
- Manage the relationship with prospects and existing premium customers.
- Create the action plan to sell and execute pilot projects.
- Oversee the execution of the industrial deployment projects, be the customer’s eye and voice in Selinko’s operation & projects team.
- Provide market intelligence feedback to Selinko’s teams.
- Manage the relationship with Selinko key sales partners.
- Help and participate to key communication and marketing initiatives (mailings, PR, partner & customer events, etc).
- Strong commercial background, commercial engineer or similar.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to understand complex digital solutions.
- A strong interest in luxury brands.
- Ability to work independently in an international and remote working structure.
- Customer focused and capable of value selling.
- Result driven.
- Experience with luxury brands is an asset.