02 Sep Wine & Spirits Business Developer
Business developer looking to disrupt the wine and spirits industry
You live to sell? Luxury products, fine wines, spirits have a certain appeal to you. Yet you are hungry for the disruption of high-tech solutions, the break-neck pace of start-up innovation.
How about disrupting the wine and spirits sector with innovative products and services?
Selinko is doing just that. Thanks to its innovative NFC solutions, it is bringing authentication, traceability, direct marketing, online sales certification and more to the conservative yet fascinating wine and spirits sector.
Selinko’s product and services are expanding, and the company is in a high growth phase. Combined with a fantastic atmosphere and flexible work environment, this is the challenge you’ve been waiting for.
Your role will be to identify new prospects, articulate the possibilities of Selinko’s solution towards the customer’s specific needs, and close those deals. Understanding the customer is of the utmost importance, as is positioning Selinko’s value proposition.
You are the right person for the job if you:
- Are a natural born closer, versed in value selling
- Are a strong negotiator
- Are able to go out there and identify and engage new prospects
- Have a keen interest in the wine, spirits and luxury industries
- Are analytical yet empathetic
- Are autonomous and flexible
- Have at least three years of experience as a business developer, in a technology related industry
Experience in the wine and spirits industry is a strong plus.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity of getting onboard at the most exciting moment in the company’s history
- The flexibility and pleasure of working in a fantastic atmosphere of people appreciating the finer things of life
- The opportunity to develop international business and travel accordingly
- An easily accessible and appealing workplace in Mont Saint Guibert
- An attractive package.
Send your CV to email@example.com